Leo

mvcrash

Established Member
How does one know who the COPS are?

I did'nt think this would be required...BUT;

HOW DO WE KNOW WHO THEY ARE ON THESE DISCUSSION BOARDS!!!

Last edited:

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
because there knowledge is differet from ours. so when we give an opinon and they give an opinion, it is obvious who knows more about the law.

and they might provide pics

jshen

Established Member
Hint

Look for the car marked "POLICE", chances are the guy's driving are "police".

Look in the phone book for "police department"...go to that address..See the officers in uniform....they are the "police".

Buy cocaine on the corner...the dude across the street videoing the event? is probably..the "police"...run from him and you may feel the "police" on your butt...They will be the "police"

type911

Heave To....
Established Member
jshen said:

Look in the phone book for "police department"...go to that address..See the officers in uniform....they are the "police".

Buy cocaine on the corner...the dude across the street videoing the event? is probably..the "police"...run from him and you may feel the "police" on your butt...They will be the "police"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Funny as Hell

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
mvcrash said:
How does one know who the COPS are?

Do you mean on this site?

If so, most of them indicate it in their profile and I check it out to make sure they are indeed L.E.O.s

Why?

mvcrash

Established Member
FordSVTFan said:
Do you mean on this site?

If so, most of them indicate it in their profile and I check it out to make sure they are indeed L.E.O.s

Why?
Yes, on this site and exactly how do you check it out?

GringoLoco

Deadly Poster
Established Member
jshen said:

This is the first time I have ever seen you post and I am freaking rolling... you have a shot at stand up...Dude that was outrageously hilarious...

jshen

Established Member
"Chris Rock?"

Have you seen this guy"s post on "How not to get your ass beat'? It is hillarious but so true I want to get a cleaned up version to show in court and to high school students....It was on ehacked.com I think....

As to my earlier post...please excuse me but I did not know your intentions....

Last edited:

ROADWARRIORSVT

Established Member
Lawfficer said:
Yea, FordSVTFan is pretty through. Speaking of which, is my Urine Test back yet??? :) :) :)

Are you sweating it again? Just say you were working the CCR concert and got some second hand smoke!!! :pepper:

HalfTime

Race it how you drive it.
Established Member
Not an LEO, but valid question on subject...

You know what, I'm just going to ask what I think he is trying to say...

Street racing, among other things on this forum are readily discussed, but are illegal. How does it make you, an LEO, feel about some of the topics discussed? Can you, or better yet, do you use information about certain drivers and their actions discussed on the forum to persue legal action? I am also well aware that LEOs do have a pretty good memory, so If you do happen to see a vehicle who frequently post his street racing vids, would you pull him/her over, and sight a ticket, or warning? Would you watch him/her with extra intent? Are you, as an LEO stuck in a "catch 22"?

Thanks, and forgive me if I am hyjacking his post.

Last edited:

Lawfficer

Just a dude with a car
Established Member
HalfTime said:
I am also well aware that LEOs do have a pretty good memory, so If you do happen to see a vehicle who frequently post his street racing vids, would you pull him/her over, and sight a ticket, or warning? Would you watch him/her with extra intent? Are you, as an LEO stuck in a "catch 22"?

Thanks, and forgive me if I am hyjacking his post.

I'd give them a little more attention than just a normal car that is for sure. And a verbal/written warning for just about anything would be out.....

Users who are viewing this thread