LEO punches Lamborghini driver in the head for resisting arrest

Ls2BluGoat

200,000 mile club
Established Member
Article

YT clip for the lazy.

[YOUTUBE_browser]vM78q1pkbIE[/YOUTUBE_browser]

Thoughts? I'm pretty neutral on this sort of thing, so I posted this here to hear other members' opinions

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I don't know the whole story, however, I did see an already on the ground subdued driver getting his head slammed pumped into the ground by a very agressive cop. I smell lawsuit.

Yaadman_GT

Yaadman_GT
Established Member
I'm pretty sure that there is some illegal and immoral about "hammer fisting" a suspect especially when his face in on concrete.

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
The guy was driving under the influence and, according to the police report, was driving erratically around a crowded town. I say F him and he's lucky he only got two punches to the head.

Woody6799

Established Member
you cant tell if the cuffs are on or not... dont assume. Cops are allowed to use the physical force required to control a resisting subject. None of us saw the beginning of the incident, could hear what was said, or could even see around the car. If he can articulate why he punched him and why he felt it was necessary well enough that he was cleared from any wrong doing by his department, there is obviously more to the story than just this short clip.

98slowbra

Established Member
The guy was driving under the influence and, according to the police report, was driving erratically around a crowded town. I say F him and he's lucky he only got two punches to the head.

I agree 100%, just because he has money and nice car does not mean he is above the law.

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
I agree 100%, just because he has money and nice car does not mean he is above the law.

In the video he says it wasnt his car, it was his friends. You either want a punch from a cop or a beating from your friend that now has to pay the tow/impound fee of his car?

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
When an officer tells you to get out of the car, DO IT!!! I see the girl got out when asked, her face is intact.... reservoir dogs line.....
Had he not done, what I told him not to do, then..........

05_Evolution

I wish I was fast
Established Member
Bodymore, Murderland (Baltimore, Maryland)
you cant tell if the cuffs are on or not... dont assume. Cops are allowed to use the physical force required to control a resisting subject. None of us saw the beginning of the incident, could hear what was said, or could even see around the car. If he can articulate why he punched him and why he felt it was necessary well enough that he was cleared from any wrong doing by his department, there is obviously more to the story than just this short clip.

^that

Users who are viewing this thread