Lentech AOD

61mmstang94

Established Member
I have a Lentech Strip Terminator for sale that is currently being gone through right now. I don't have any pics of the transmission right now but as soon as I get some I will be sure to post them up. It made about 30 passes in my car and I have decided that since I don't drive it on the street very much anymore that I am going to replace it with a TH400. The transmission shifts great and will be in good shape and was strong enough to go 9s@150+mph off the foot brake with a terrible 60' due to not using the transbrake. It has all the bells and whistles and I am including a shifter (stock auto shifter and looks real clean when installed in the car which is why I went with a stock shifter), with the cable, etc. as well as the trans mount and the convertor which was spec'd out by Frank Lupo for my setup and could easily be restalled for whatever you have. This will work for any 5.0L block setup. I could also include the driveshaft with it and pretty much everything that deals with the trans that I won't be needing for the th400.

I will do my best to get pictures up soon and if you have any more questons and you're interested I'll be glad to answer them. I don't know what a fair asking price is but I suppose I'll start out around $2750 OBO for everything from the trans to the shifter/cable, mount, driveshaft, etc. and I'm willing to work with serious buyers. This trans is being gone through now to make sure everything is in working order so it'll be good to go when you get it but it is sold as-is. If you try to buy this trans brand new from Lentech and add in the price of all the extras like flexplate/fconvertor/shifter you'd be amazed at how much these things cost.

Last edited:

61mmstang94

Established Member
I forgot to mention I am including the flex plate with this, too. Pretty much every last piece you'll need to install it and get it running for any 5.0L block setup.

I usually wouldn't post a for sale ad witrhout pics as I hate it when people do, but I figured I would get it out there to see if there's any interest and I'll be sure to get the pics if there is some serious interest in it.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread