LenTech 4R70 STP automatic ,T56 conversion setup with TC and extras

Evil Bender

Rabid Roadie
Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I originally bough this 5 years ago to convert my Terminator to an auto but after a divorce and moving I think Im going back to a T56. So up for sale is my LenTech 4R70 Street Terminator Plus 1000 HP automatic. I bough this used locally and removed it form a running car that my friend was converting to a six speed at the time. Car was a 1999 GT with a Kenny bell . The trans comes with a 9.5inch Torque converter Both where purchased by the previous owner from LenTech. Bundle includes B&M hammer shiftier , OEM Auto drive shaft ,auto peddle set, flex-plate , bell housing plate ,OEM Transmission cooling lines , transmission dip stick and auto shiftier cable. I do not know the stall speed but seems I remember it being 3500 but not for certain Trans was working upon removal and had passes on it will probably need freshened up and its been setting in my garage for 5 years. If your looking to convert your standard to an auto this should get you almost all the way there .
Asking $2500, open to offers and maybe T56 trades ,just depends,local pickup only . Any questions please respond in thread.

Thanks Steve
xzv3YEk.jpg
jsxTeV9.jpg
tRYsj7T.jpg
5VTVPEY.jpg
Ki7xryb.jpg
xDaBoEX.jpg
Sf5AX2P.jpg
tPQLUgA.jpg
N69NOun.jpg
svpAaDe.jpg

Last edited: