Lentec 4R70W, Converter, Flexplate

Wicked46

Under Pressure
Established Member
I have a Lentec Strip Terminator AODE/4R70W forsale. This transmission has served me well and if it don't sell, i'll just end up keeping it. It comes with a 9.5" non lock-up Lentec converter that was gone through at FTI. It flashes to 5200 RPM in my car and works flawlessly on track (Trans-brake works great too). I'll also include the SFI Flex plate, factory Ford dipstick, crossmember, converter bolts and wiring for vehicle speed sensor and overdrive. All you would need to complete the package is a shifter and oil cooler of your choice. I also have a Hurst pistol grip shifter and a Stifflers driveshaft loop for a few extra bucks.

$3000 plus shipping.

Here are the specs from LENTEC:

Limited Street/RacePart# 7000-4R70-STR
Rated to 1500hp !
Overview: The Strip Terminator AODE/4R70W transmission is in a new class all by itself. A manual shift, fixed pressure valvebody is standard fare.Incorporated into this valvebody is Lentech's famous Reverse/Third technology for huge torque capacity. It is recommended for wild performance vehicles that see limited street usage. Each unit receives numerous key internal modifications and upgrades for increased durability.This transmission incorporates a billet 1 piece input shaft. The lockup feature is deleted from the torque convertor for reliability. It is highly recommended that higher than stock axle ratio be installed (3.55 or higher) in conjunction with this transmission model. Auxiliary transmission oil coolers are also highly recommended.
Specifications
· Quality selected core, completely stripped, all major components washed and inspected for excessive wear
· Pump modified to delete lockup, and increase lube and cooler flow
· Clutch cylinders modified for extra clutches
· Numerous modifications in strategic areas for efficient clutch operation and life
· 8 "high energy" 3-4 clutches
· 4 high energy intermediate clutches
· 6 or 7 "high energy" forward clutches
· 4 or 5 reverse clutches
· New 2" high energy O/D band
· All new seals, gaskets, and filter
· New bushings and thrustwasher (where needed)
· New intermediate ratchet diode clutch and spiral lock ring
· New low one-way clutch
· Lentech custom fixed-pressure manual shift Valve Body with exclusive LentechReverse/Third technology. Transbrake also available.
· Billet 1-piece input shaft
· New oil pan and bolts
· Re-assembled with all critical clearances adjusted for high performance/racing use
· Cast gray finish
· All complete units are dyno tested to insure a quality product
· Lifetime LTD warranty

20151129_115708_zpsddkpc8an.jpg

20151129_115617_zpswczcesna.jpg

20151129_115603_zpsavwxc0sk.jpg

20151129_115542_zpsxssaqosc.jpg

20151129_115531_zps6jcr4afc.jpg

20140207_144450_zpswodt7xmx.jpg

Last edited:

98 N/A 4V

Established Member
Hey Wicked. I bought Ryan's 4R but I'm still looking for a MVB with a brake, shifter, and flexplate. If you don't get a seller on the whole kit, I'd be interested to take those off your hands.

Thanks.

-Mark

Users who are viewing this thread