Lent a guy my pulley puller now he wont respond to me to get it back.

shanker

Cheesecake FTW!
Established Member
I should never trust people.

I sold him my catback, chip\pulley, and two belts and lent him the puller to do the install.

He wont respond to my emails or AIMs. I got the money for the parts right away via PayPal and have his name and address.

What are my options?(legal options) He lives a half hour away and I have an idea where he works.

I was going to sell it to (Carl) Wicked03 when I got it back from him.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Don't you have his address (how did you send it to him?). I would give him a visit and pull his teeth out (kidding). He obviously does need to be payed a visit by either you or someone who can do something about it. But how can you prove it was yours in the first place?

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
He lives half an hour away, you have his address, and you're asking us what you should do?

Maybe I've been in the infantry too long, but the situation seems to have a very simple solution.

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
Originally posted by shanker
I should never trust people.

I sold him my catback, chip\pulley, and two belts and lent him the puller to do the install.

He wont respond to my emails or AIMs. I got the money for the parts right away via PayPal and have his name and address.

What are my options?(legal options) He lives a half hour away and I have an idea where he works.

I was going to sell it to (Carl) Wicked03 when I got it back from him.

What town is he in?

Hepcat007

Established Member
Same thing happened to me when i had my GTP. I loaned the thing out all the time and one time i didn't get it back. So i did the logical thing and just traded the car in and got a Cobra. I stand by my decision.

shanker

Cheesecake FTW!
Established Member
Got a hold of him today. He said he was too busy with work to get back to me but I'll get it back later today.

The thing that made me suspicious was that I AIMed him about it and he immediately went "away". I thought he was avoiding me.

Users who are viewing this thread