Lemme SHO You Mine

BenBrausen

Established Member
'93 SHO - ATX
220hp 220ft-lbs tq (stock) 3.2L DOHC Yamaha Engine
Deep Emerald Green
193k miles

Engine:
Former owner was a Ford Master Mechanic. Rebuilt the entire engine at 140k miles.
Ported and Polished Intake
K&N Panel Filter
Silencer Cone Removed

Transmission:
TransGo Shift Kit (Yellow Spring Installed)
Extra Steel Added To 1st-3rd Gear
Built Up Torque Converter (Brazed Fins, New Seals, etc)
ALL BRAND NEW Internals
Additional Transmission Cooler
Misc Cryo'd Tranny Parts (Stator Shaft, etc...)

Suspension:
Eibach Pro Kit Springs
Aluminum Subframe Bushings
Full Length Subframe Connectors
Poly Bushings

Brakes:
'96 Brake Upgrade
Performance Friction Pads
Acid Washed Rotors

Misc:
Pioneer DEH-7300 Head Unit
7 Channel Slim Line EQ
iPod Hookup
Black Widow Alarm System

SparklinSHO1.jpg

You can see the Eibachs got rid of a good ammount of the fender gap. Some 17" rims would fix the rest (and allow even bigger brakes).
SparklinSHO2.jpg

SparklinSHO3.jpg

SparklinSHO4.jpg

Thought I'd throw in a interior shot for the heck of it...
SparklinSHO5.jpg

Recently Replaced Parts:
60k Service
Battery
Starter
Fuel Pump
Radiator
Radiator Fan
Thermostat
Engine Temp Sender
Gauge Temp Sender
Headlights (No More Nasty Yellow)
Both Half Shafts
Tranny Rebuilt Less Then 10k Ago
Inner And Outer Tie Rods
VSS
Exhaust Y-Pipe Gasket
IAB Valve

All the SHO options including sunroof, JBL Premium Stereo with powered sub, full leather, with the exception of the car phone. 1st owner was a lil old lady that drove it 3k miles in the first 3 years. 2nd was the wife of a Ford Master Mechanic who was very picky and had MANY parts replaced (including the black window moldings at a price of over $600). She loved it so much, she acually cried when they sold it to me. All reciepts from day 1 including the build sheet and the info brochure. All recalls done. Still has the original floor mats (came with summer and winter mats along with summer and winter tires). Oil changed @ or before 3k miles every time. It's been babied.

Here's what happened to the stator shaft on the old tranny....
InputShaft.jpg

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
Nice..Those cars have always looked good....Just another one of those cars that will be a cult classic to the regular Ford crowd...Wonder what a cherry axample(like yours)would go for nowadays?

SVTCOUPLE

Established Member
I used to have one, I liked it a lot except the torque steer. The wife and I went to the Honda dealer to buy her a car and the first thing out of the salesmans mouth was "I have a Honda here that will beat that SHO" I told him I would race for pink slips right now, he shut up and we left.

razmig

Established Member
Originally posted by SVTCOUPLE
I used to have one, I liked it a lot except the torque steer. The wife and I went to the Honda dealer to buy her a car and the first thing out of the salesmans mouth was "I have a Honda here that will beat that SHO" I told him I would race for pink slips right now, he shut up and we left.
ahahahhaha bad ass bro ahahhahahahaha:beer: :beer:

SHOspazz92

Established Member
Originally posted by 28
Nice..Those cars have always looked good....Just another one of those cars that will be a cult classic to the regular Ford crowd...Wonder what a cherry axample(like yours)would go for nowadays?

As nice, and well maintained as his car is, 3-4K, At the most. But, that really depends on what the owner thinks it is worth, Im just going by bluebook....these cars have a HORRIBLE resale Value.

WhiteDevil

Pushrod Power
Established Member
Im sorry, im sure you love your car and all. But i just cant get exited about a V6 4 door mom mobile. Something just isnt enticing.

BenBrausen

Established Member
WhiteDevil, would it excite you when a stock SHO beat your car when it was stock? Heh... I pulled more then 3 car lengths on a '95 GT the other night from 0-110mph.

Ya sadly I'd be lucky to get more then $2k-$3k for mine. :nonono:

TorchRedCobra04

8 Pistons > 4 Pistons
Established Member
Originally posted by SVTCOUPLE

great reply to that dumbass's comment
wonder how far he got in his sales with that kind of attitude to his customers...asssss

Users who are viewing this thread