Lemans 2018

bullitt2735

Established Member
I've always wanted to go to 24 hours of Lemans and who knows how much longer Ford is going to compete. (hopefullly they won't wait another 50 years LOL) So I decided to book tickets to france last week and go in 2018, tickets for the race go on sale tomorrow. I'm curious if any svtp people have been? any advice for a Lemans newb? or is anyone else going and want to meet up?

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Any advice? Yes, wear this

5a-uprated-eod-bomb-disposal-suit-1.jpg

Last edited:

M91196

Established Member
Following, I'd like to do this too, scared of the 250K people and don't want to sleep in a tent

bullitt2735

Established Member
Just a thread update, I got my tickets a few months ago. I probably waited a little to long and didn't get the exact seats we wanted but I wasn't sure if I wanted grandstand seats or not.(mainly for my gf's sanity, but it will also be nice for the start/ end of the race) Also booked an Air bnb in town a few days ago. Less than 2 months away, I can't wait!

Attachments

• lemans.jpg
    lemans.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 37

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
Went in 2016 when Ford won. We were in the Ford hospitality, so we were far from "roughing it". Its an amazing experience.

Make sure you spend a couple days in Paris. Its an amazing city. Maybe stay after the race, to make it up to your GF for dragging her to the track for 24 hours + (ha ha). LeMans was out 1st trip to Europe in a very long time, been back twice since, and going to Monaco for F1 this May. Great fun

Users who are viewing this thread