Leftover 03/04 parts aftermarket and stock

AdamB18CYA

Established Member
Hello all, i only have a few things left from my turbo swap. Everything is pretty much OBO, just trying to move everything fast. And if youre worried about the dirt and grime or whatever, i will clean everything with simple green and make it nice and shiny before i ship it out.

Items i dont have pictures of at the moment (at a buddys shop)
Billetflow SBTB plenum - 65 shipped OBO
Stock plenum - 25 shipped OBO
Stock 03/04 fuel rails and connecting hose - 45 shipped OBO
Stock 03/04 Exhaust manifolds - Im guessing somewhere around 100 bucks shipped only because of the weight of shipping them OBO

Moroso I/C tank - 200 shipped OBO

03/04 Cobra lower pulley and cage with idler - 140 shipped OBO

03/04 Alternator with or without brackets, literally has less than 50 miles on it. - 130 for just alternator, 160 for alternator and brackets...OBO

03/04 AC compressor works perfectly, spins freely - 100 shipped OBO

JLT ram air intake with 03 MAF lightning housing and aluminum adapter, should replace the filter IMO - 175 shipped OBO

03/04 Pulley bridge, aftermarket idlers not included, BRAND new tensioner and ribbed idler - 200 shipped OBO

I have no idea what to even call this but its a bracket for the primary belt system. It sits directly underneath the blower snout - 30 shipped?

Also have 6 month old Billetflow snub idler and bracket...maybe 1000 miles on it - 130 shipped OBO

Supporting cage seen in the last picture - 30 shipped OBO

Items are priced to MOVE, Paypal only, buyer pays the .03%...ive sold to members on here before without anything bad ever happening...if you need vouches i can probably give you over 100 on Honda-Tech and i think my ebay rating is like 60 with 100% feedback

urmaker45

Established Member
Im still waiting on a tracking number I didnt receive the package today you said you shipped wed if you have a tracking number please send it so i know where my package is???

Users who are viewing this thread