Leftist Media: Hey, let's attack Palin's Down's Syndrome Baby!

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
LMAO!!! those ****ing HYPOCRITES also brought up her "lack of experience"!!! what a joke! why not attack her for being a republican instead of her personal issues(or issues that your own candidate may have himself)?

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
I listen to AM radio all day and always try and give myself a balanced view. A couple hours on one side, a couple hours on the other. Just to reiterate to myself that both sides are f'ing nuts.

And yeah, within a few moments of her speech, the Tom Hartmann (I believe is how it is spelt?) was talking about her 17-year old daughter being possibly pregnant and her new baby having down syndrome, followed by, "Yeah, she's a woman with many faults."

It's really sickening how far people go to toe the party line.

jec1521

Jay
Established Member
When she was announced as McCain's running mate, MSNBC had stated on the bottom line of the screen:

"Breaking News: How many houses will Palin add to McCain ticket?"

BTW, the top link doesnt work for me.

King$nake

Banned
hmm, they must've taken the link down. This next one should keep you busy:

It's not just one douche, it was the first of many. Here's the Daily Kos attacking again, saying that she faked her pregnancy to cover for her teenage daughter:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/8/29/17933/7330/417/579267

I feel sorry for those people.... Raising a child with Down's Syndrome is not nearly as challenging as living your own life with severe mental illness.

Users who are viewing this thread