LED lights, Reverse, interior, trunk, plate

DanenGraham

Established Member
UPDATE: Pictures are below
For Sale
1 set of interior lights $11 shipped
3 sets of plate lights $11 shipped

I am wanting $60 shipped for a full set. I know these will work for the 2011-2012 not sure on other years.

I have tested the reverse lights, and the interior lights to make sure they work. I also have all of these installed on my car, and i am happy with the outcome.

Few things to be clear on:
1) The interior lights do stay on slightly when they are off. But you can only see it at night, and its barely noticeable. It doesnt bother me anyway.

2) The reverse lights aren't going to be much brighter than stock, they do look brighter when you look at them but from inside the car its about the same. But they are white.

All are bright white

68 smd reverse lights - 4
9 smd trunk light - 1
3 smd plate lights - 2

28 or 20 smd interior lights - 2
I had two different lights but not sure if i have the 28 smd ones left. The 20 smd are still very bright at night time though.

9 lights total for $60 shipped.

I am hoping to try and get more sets of these if there is interest. So if they do sell and you would like some just let me know.

Last edited:

DanenGraham

Established Member
I can do that.

Does $50 shipped sound okay?

EDIT: If you want i can take some pictures tonight of my car so you can see what they will look like.

PIKE5.0

Established Member
I would love pics on the car. And $50 would be fine so long as you know and can somewhat vouch that they're not shit quality and will burn up in short time ya know..

DanenGraham

Established Member
I will get some pictures posted once it gets dark out.

As for the quality, i cant say they are super high dollar stuff. But they look the same as what AM sells, and the reverse lights look to be the same as the other thread on here with them for sale. You do have to be careful while installing the festoon (plate and trunk) lights as they are just soldered on end caps that can be broken off the boards. But they shouldn't fall apart in your hands.

I have had them on my car for about a month now with no problems. And i do have some extras of each, so if you do have a problem with one of them i can send you a replacement for free.

Also if you are not happy with them at all, send them back and i will give you a full refund.

DanenGraham

Established Member
Here are the pictures. Not the best, but hope it helps you get the idea. And really, like i said, if you are not happy with the color/fitment/whatever, just say so, ship them back to me, and i will give you a full refund.

The reverse lights are bright, but its a different kind of light so from inside the car it doesnt look as intense. The brake lights are also so bright that it will look almost purple while you are backing up if you have your foot on the brake, autos more than manuals.

237leu.jpg

ous469.jpg

2gxr8rp.jpg

11wgimp.jpg

2dcijo8.jpg

bi4chl.jpg

vx2oud.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread