LeBron to the Heat!

cj3113

King of Controversy
Established Member
Magic never left.
Michael never left.
Kobe never left.

Lebron is a clown. And now he will be the 2nd scoring option. I hope his name is never mentioned in the discussion of greatest players ever again.

PLATIADO

Established Member
Magic never left.
Michael never left.
Kobe never left.

Lebron is a clown. And now he will be the 2nd scoring option. I hope his name is never mentioned in the discussion of greatest players ever again.
Shaq left O-town:shrug:

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
Magic never left.
Michael never left.
Kobe never left.

Agree 100%.

LeBron went to a team where he would not have to make the winning shot or play in the playoffs. Because as we all know, he can't do it.

It's not in the bag for Miami to win the East next year without a legitimate big man. Bosh is a PF but will be forced to play center and is too small to handle the inside against teams like Orlando.

VPF

yoda

Boost Lee Roy
Established Member
Magic never left.
Michael never left.
Kobe never left.

Chicago,La vs ohio lol. That is the difference, no great players are wanting to go to ohio even to team up with lebron. Lebron didn't realy want to leave, he recuited bosh to come to ohio but bosh declined. If lebron had stayed he would have been the best player ever to not win a ring. How are you going to hate a guy that takes a 30 million dollar pay cut for a better opportunity to win muliple rings?

Last edited:

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Magic never left.
Michael never left.
Kobe never left.

:lol::lol:

I would take LBJ in his prime over anyone on that list other than Michael on individual talent alone. How many of those players you just named ever had an oppurtunity this big drop in their laps? Kobe is an egotistical jackass that wouldn't leave because he couldn't play second fiddle to anyone else. I honestly believe Michael would have left in a heartbeat if he thought it would give him a better chance to win, that's all he cared about and it's what drove his success. I think it speaks volumes about LeBron that he would rather win than take the most money, I'd rather watch someone who cares about winning.

cj3113

King of Controversy
Established Member
Chicago,La vs ohio lol. That is the difference, no great players are wanting to go to ohio even to team up with lebron. Lebron didn't realy want to leave, he recuited bosh to come to ohio but bosh declined. If lebron had stayed he would have been the best player ever to not win a ring. How are you going to hate a guy that takes a 30 million dollar pay cut for a better opportunity to win muliple rings?

He has arguably, the highest ceiling of any player to ever play in the league. He could have gone to New York, and maybe been the best player ever. Instead he went some where with less pressure.

That's the difference between Lebron and Kobe/Michael.

:lol::lol:

I would take LBJ in his prime over anyone on that list other than Michael on individual talent alone. How many of those players you just named ever had an oppurtunity this big drop in their laps? Kobe is an egotistical jackass that wouldn't leave because he couldn't play second fiddle to anyone else. I honestly believe Michael would have left in a heartbeat if he thought it would give him a better chance to win, that's all he cared about and it's what drove his success. I think it speaks volumes about LeBron that he would rather win than take the most money, I'd rather watch someone who cares about winning.

Winning didn't drive Michael to be the best. Being the best drove Michael. To be the best, he had to win. If you think Michael would have accepted being the 2nd option on a team (even if it meant winning) you know nothing about him.

Sonic_GT

Established Member
Magic never left.
Michael never left.
Kobe never left.

Look at the caliber players that they had helping them. :read:

yoda

Boost Lee Roy
Established Member
He has arguably, the highest ceiling of any player to ever play in the league. He could have gone to New York, and maybe been the best player ever. Instead he went some where with less pressure.

That's the difference between Lebron and Kobe/Michael.

Winning didn't drive Michael to be the best. Being the best drove Michael. To be the best, he had to win. If you think Michael would have accepted being the 2nd option on a team (even if it meant winning) you know nothing about him.

I guess you forget when kobe demanded a trade do to the roster in la. La made moves to get much better. Free agents want to play in LA, not ohio . Mj had one of the best all around players/defenders of all time with him. Both kobe and micheal had great players around them.

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
Oh rly?

Them three + a bunch of scrubs are gonna do all that?

I don't know about scrubs, Chalmers is a pretty decent point guard, Beasley is talented, but hasn't shown it. If they can get Beasley traded, sign their rookies, and bring in a decent center, they will be a long ways towards solidifying that roster.

I'm no Heat fan, in fact I don't like Wade at all. I do like to watch James and I will probably catch as many Heat games as I can on the tube.

The key is going to be how much they can get James, Wade and Bosh to take under the max.

stangposse

Established Member
Something was very wrong with Cleveland cuz Lebron should have had no problem getting players to come play there WITH HIM. THey were a true big man away from winning.

I think this thing with Delonte and his mother is real and he just needed to get the hell out. The Cavs should have cut Delonte West and let Lebron give the news to his step-daddy himself....but that issue might have come front and center and he probably feared that most. I wouldn't be surprised if something very bad happens to Delonte if the connection is ever made that he was the main reason for Lebron leaving.

Any championship in Miami will have less meaning than in Cleveland, from a basketball standpoint. But to Lebron, I don't think he cares much about how he gets it. He just needs to get ONE....and then he can carry on with his big business plans and his quest to be a billionaire....cuz having that ring will compliment everything he does.

The Cavs owner saying that he personally guarantees that the Cave will win a championship before "the so called King" does makes for an interesting future there. I'll actually be routing for the Cavs now.

Sonic_GT

Established Member
The Cavs owner saying that he personally guarantees that the Cave will win a championship before "the so called King" does makes for an interesting future there. I'll actually be routing for the Cavs now.

If its that easy to win a championship then why didn't the owner have them win one before? Owner is just pissed cause he lost his cash cow and any hope of a championship in the next decade.

Users who are viewing this thread