Lebron Opts Out & Becomes Free Agent...not again...

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
Honestly, I think he's staying. Seems more like a ploy he's playing to the Heat GM/Owners to pick up who he'd like around him and get rid of those who he think doesn't need to be there. IMO at least. He's recently told Pat Riley to 're-tool' so that says he wants to rework the contracts and do a little switching

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Wade and Bosh need to take pay cuts or extend their current deal to make less per year. Bosh is not worth a max contract on THAT team for what he does and Wade has not been Flash since 2012 and has a degenerative knee condition that will not improve.

I think he is staying but he is putting pressure on Riley, Bosh and Wade to allow the team to retool as outside of James, the entire team looked pathetic against the Spurs. As a team they were not even close. Miami would have lost to any of the top 3-4 Western conference seeds with that team.

No viable backup for James to reduce minutes, no point guard, no rim protector/rebounder which showed how pathetic Wades d was in the series. There is a video on youtube showing how sad his d was on Green, Manu, Parker and Kawhi. Horrible is an understatement. As was Ray Allen and Chalmers

Last edited:

20redfire03

Established Member
I wouldn't blame him for leaving. The finals probably made him feel like he was back in Cleveland.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
10454543_649263168495472_3162934252234429573_n.jpg

Last edited:

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
James/Irving/the number 1 pick are a much better nucleus than than James/Bosh/Wade.

And Tristen Thompson and Anderson Varejao for an actual front court to rebound and protect the rim. Irving/Waiters/James and a developing Anthony Bennett. They still have Jarret Jack as well. And the #1 pick would have me thinking hard

They don't have to clear much space either as Luol Deng's contract expires. They could trade Waiters and bring in Wiggins/Parker or keep them all as viable offensive threats. Endless options on a young team too.

But I still think he stays in Miami.

Last edited:

SuperBlownGT

Forever CoBro!
Established Member
He will most likely stay he just wants them to bring in better players. Bush is good but he's not max contract good. Wade is really starting to decline. Norris cole is still a bench player but better than chalmers. Birdman is a good 6th man but no starting big man. Ud is just a scrub as is Oden. They had a lot of bench warming this season. Cleveland is a nice spot right now with the number 1 pick and uncle drew.

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
I don't know if I see Lebron going back to Cleveland. That'd create so much controversy and drama..

..okay. Lebron's going to the Cavs. Bron Bron loves his drama

Users who are viewing this thread