LeBra for our Cobras?

quadcam

i r teh ubar n00b
Established Member
Does anybody make one? All I can turn up for 94-98 is non Cobra covers. I had a minor fender bender and it's cheaper and easier in the short run to cover it up so I'm not embarrassed riding around with spider webbed paint until I can save up $400 to get the bumper fixed right.

Thanks in advance for any help!

amorrow

Established Member
Agreed...$200 spent on a cover-up will only set you back another $200 from getting your bumper repaired.

stangnut

WETAHDED FRICKIN' NOOB
Established Member
most people on here hate them so you'll not get much support. i can tell you that i bought a wolf brand cover and it fits great. you can also still get one from ford with the cobra logo sewn onto it. found that out after the fact. i need one on my car because the state of maine is one giant gravel pit doing it's best to screw up my paint. anyways i tried a couple of different ones and the wolf was the highest quality and best fit of them all--hope this helps:beer:

MKSVT

Dosen't Wheel Hop
Established Member
When i purchased my car the owner gave me a FORD front bumper bra its 2 piece with a strap that goes over the front of the hood and a bra that cover the front bumper,It has a cobra emblem on the side of it also, its a genuine ford product so see if the dealer still sells them..

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I have a 94-98 Cobra bra forsale pm me if interested... Brand new never been used.. I didn't pay for it so I'll make you a sweet deal!! PM me if interested...

SVTContique

I have one for sale too.

Its a Cobra one from Ford, it has a Cobra embroided on the hood part. Covers the hood, fenders and front bumper.

PM for pics.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Hell make me an offer. I just want it gone.. Give me what you think is fair or how much you would like it for and it's yours.. keep in mind fair though it's not free.. lol :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Pale Roader

Stuck in Mopar Hell...
Established Member
They are called 'paint-scratchers' up here. Kinda funny checking out a used car, that has pretty nice paint.... except for this whole front area, thats if its not less-faded too. You can tell its had a bra on it.

Just think about it as extra weight over the front tires. It will slow you down and create tremendous understeer. It could be potentially fatal! FATAL!!!

JUST SAY NO.

FATPAUL

To The Bat-Mobile!
Established Member
I rock a bra for open road trips(i hate bugs)...

Austin to Fort Davis, Tx = 426 mi – about 6 hours 23 mins

Users who are viewing this thread