Leave on the FR500's or put the Saleens back on

badazznotch

Established Member
I decided to put my wife's FR500's on the cobra last night. I think I like them better than the saleens. The rear is dead even with the lip on the quarter. This pic is terrible but give me some opinions on which wheels look better

Last edited:

1BAD93SVT

Established Member
badazznotch said:
I decided to put my wife's FR500's on the cobra last night. I think I like them better than the saleens. The rear is dead even with the lip on the quarter. This pic is terrible but give me some opinions on which wheels look better

fr500's. :beer:

EV1L_SVT

Established Member
I like both, although I think the FR-500's are more my taste. do they make them in four lug yet??

badazznotch

Established Member
93 sssSVT said:
I like both, although I think the FR-500's are more my taste. do they make them in four lug yet??

i haven't saw a 4 lug yet. they would sell alot i think if they did.

1BAD93SVT

Established Member
badazznotch said:

i would consider buying the fr500's if you go saleen

JimJr

I Like Curves
Established Member
badazznotch, you should start a poll.

The FR500's look racy (not ricy), but I like the Saleens more, they look classy.

Shambles

Fetch the COMFY CHAIR!
Established Member
93 sssSVT said:

I dont think its possible to make them in a Four lug with the way that the spokes are positioned. I DEFINATELY know its not possible with the bullitts.

Users who are viewing this thread