Leather Seat Care - Review

LEXiiON

Poser !!!!!!!!
Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Party Liquor Posse
Hi All,

I wanted to share my experience with taking care of our leather seats. They now have 33k miles on them, 5 years of usage as a daily driver.

For the first 3 years i was using the Lexol Combo. After applying the conditioner, I let it sit in for around 10-15 minutes and then wipe the seats with a damp cloth, to remove excess conditioner.

Lexol2.jpg

For the last 2 years i have been using Lexol's All-in-One with the same results (also, wiped the seats after 10-15 minutes with a damp cloth)

Lexol1.jpg

Drivers Seat:

driverseat1.jpg

Drivers Seat closeup:

driverseat2.jpg

Passenger Seat:

passengerseat.jpg

All in all I am very happy with the results. They still look almost like new. This combo cut it for me.

LEXiiON

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
If you liked the Lexol, try Leatherique. I held off for years due to the price ($40 for the kit) but wow, check out these 11 year old seats...

interior_zpskismtxrf.jpg

LEXiiON

Poser !!!!!!!!
Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Party Liquor Posse
If you liked the Lexol, try Leatherique. I held off for years due to the price ($40 for the kit) but wow, check out these 11 year old seats...

interior_zpskismtxrf.jpg

WOW !! They look really nice. Shows, if you take good care of your seats, they will look great for a long period of time. I will take a look at it ...
Thanks!
LEXiiON

oldmodman

Established Member
Not only do they look good.

But years down the road they won't develop surface cracks.

And keeping them "nourished" helps prevent them from getting the dreaded blue dye transfer from blue jeans.

Drive XR7

NE Ohio's Fastest
Established Member
I really like the Adam's Leather Conditioner. I use it in my cars, and on leather chairs in the house. You probably don't need to condition more than a few times a year, but the guys on adamsforums reapply when they stop smelling the product.

Bearbo

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Another thumbs up on Adams Leather Conditioner. Has a nice leather smell. Works well on higher quality leather. Use it on the Jaguar.

Users who are viewing this thread