Leathal wiring

tonga3

Established Member
hi all, just in the middle of my budget return install and I'm having a brain fart. I can't decipher what I'm supposed to do with the old stock wiring harness and where the level sender wires go? Does the old wiring harness that goes through the trunk get eliminated? I can't find any pics and the leathal instructions are a little vague for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Andy

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
Keep your stock harness and splice the yellow to yellow and black to black wires together, plug in the cannon plug like stock.

Not sure how similar the FORE kits are to yours, but those are the only two wires I had to touch from the stock harness, everything else is ran to my controller.

cj428mach

Established Member
Keep your stock harness and splice the yellow to yellow and black to black wires together, plug in the cannon plug like stock.

Not sure how similar the FORE kits are to yours, but those are the only two wires I had to touch from the stock harness, everything else is ran to my controller.

Thats how my Fore Kit was.

tonga3

Established Member

Thanks for the clarification! Hopefully get it finished up this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread