Lead Foot Gray GT350R PP013

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I think it looks good. They usually look a lot better in person.

SirShaun

Established Member
I'm a fan of the lighter greys as they are more neutral, and you can accent with either chrome or black. This grey looks like you can really only accent with black. It would probably look like ass with chrome wheels on it.

I'm more concerned about the lift kit that is installed in it. Not sure if 350R or GT3504WD

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
I'm a fan of the lighter greys as they are more neutral, and you can accent with either chrome or black. This grey looks like you can really only accent with black. It would probably look like ass with chrome wheels on it.

I'm more concerned about the lift kit that is installed in it. Not sure if 350R or GT3504WD
The R is too low to be loaded onto most transport trucks. Ford does not install the front splitter and places spacers in the springs to give it more ground clearance. Once delivered to the dealer the spring spacers are removed, magneride reset, and front splitter installed

97snakebite

Established Member
Reminds me of Audi's color..IMO it looks good on the Audi, i'd have to see it in person. Till then i'll give it a 2/5

92GreenGT

Turbos FTW!!!
Established Member
I love both colors, I think it's good that they're using these new unique colors. Before the special edition cars only came in white, red and black for the most part, talk about boring.

Users who are viewing this thread