Le bra shut down!!!!who makes a lo pro tonneu cover i need to buy asap.....

Parkin Lot Pmpn

Established Member
apparently i have been told LE BRA no longer is in business....they had that lo pro cover i wanted...now i need to buy a tonneau cover asap...has anyone bought a lo pro one that sits flush? I dont wanna spend over 300 shipped so who can help me out with this?

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
I had the LeBra, biggest piece of crap I'd ever bought. All the bars were odd lengths and the headboard and the tailboard were nearly an inch diffrent in width, the rails running the length of the bed were no better. After two years of dealing with it caving in and dropping support bars, it finaly decided to leave. Driving 60mph and the front just lifts up and you can see the clamps releasing in pairs just like NASA had orchestrated it. It took flight along with the frame, cleared the truck and landed on US-54-400 where a Peterbuilt took care of it.
Got a Gaylords X2000 w/speedstur and I haven't been happier.

69stang

Experienced Lurker
Established Member
^^^^ ditto, I've got the same tonneau and quality definitely wasn't on the "to-do" list when the cover was designed...but the price was right. I ended screwing the head & tail rails into the plastic bedliner to get the cover to "behave."

Users who are viewing this thread