LDC free play mod

s351

Established Member
Just curious if someone has one of these laying around that they'd be looking to sell?

s351

Established Member
There websites down, phone# doesn't work and on there facebook people are saying they are not delivering products.

GodStang

Established Member
Just an FYI. Some people had to remove theirs do to it keeping the clutch engaged a bit at all times.

SnakeBit

Mid-Life Crisis my ass!
Established Member
I have one installed. I adjust the firewall adjuster (it won't work with the OEM quadrant in place) with the inspection cover off and the engine idling in neutral (all 4 wheels on jack stands). I adjust so the TOB just stops spinning. It's easy to tell if you peer into the inspection port with a flashlight. If your TOB is loud enough, you can hear it when it stops spinning.

If you want your TOB to spin all of the time, then you don't need the spring. I am of the opinion that the more the TOB spins, the faster it will wear out. So I chose to have my TOB spin only when the clutch is depressed.

s351

Established Member
My issue is since I have gone to an rxt and maximum motorsports clutch cable, quadrant and fire wall adjuster, when I'm cruising my clutch pedal rattles and if I barely touch it with my foot and It stops. I've adjusted the firewall adjuster to stop this and It basically just raises the clutch release to an uncomfortable spot. I figured this little bit of tension from the ldc mod would act like my foot.

Users who are viewing this thread