LDC cooling mod out of Chicago are they out of town?

1fastsrt-4

Established Member
Hello,

I ordered LDC cooling mod from their webpage on March 17. I know it hasn't been that long but I have sent them two emails wondering if it has been back ordered or shipped yet. Just curious if they are out of town for the week. I emailed two different emails. So far no response. I am hoping to recieve it buy April 1st since I will be attempting the whole clutch install.

Anyone know much about these guys? 211 bones and i am new to the forums but i heard they are well respected so not doggin on them just wondering maybe they are at a convention or show for the week.

Joshua

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
I hadn't received any e-mails as of yesterday. I'll check them in a little while today. The best address to send sales inquiries to is [email protected] Kit building is currently taking a little more than a week from the time you order to the time we ship. Lyle dropped off a batch of kits last night and I will be shipping them today. After that, the next batch should be shipped early next week.

Cliff

1fastsrt-4

Established Member
flyn high again said:
I hadn't received any e-mails as of yesterday. I'll check them in a little while today. The best address to send sales inquiries to is [email protected] Kit building is currently taking a little more than a week from the time you order to the time we ship. Lyle dropped off a batch of kits last night and I will be shipping them today. After that, the next batch should be shipped early next week.

Cliff

Got the part today!! thanks Cliff!!

Joshua

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
You're welcome!

Guys, we're in the middle of a huge spring rush and kit sales are going through the roof. Lyle and Dana are working hard to keep up with the demand. Lyle worked on kits for 12 hours yesterday. It's taking about a week between ordering a kit and shipping it at the moment. Please try to order ahead of time so you receive the kit before you need it. Thanks!

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
CFILUZ said:
ordered mod, received it very quick, 3-4days, install was very smooth! THANKS!

Same here, ordered mine some time late last week and arrived yesterday. I thought the wait was going to be longer, keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread