LCA viewable from the rear?

1st usa car

Established Member
Just wondering if it is worth paying for the shiny billet pieces -- If you are standing or driving behind a car... can you actually spot aftermarket LCA?

1st usa car

Established Member
Got a vert and will never drag the car but it needs a LCA upgrade but I cant take too much noise. So, I was Thinking of getting some BmR red ones '1piece w/ poly ends' or a solid billet w/ poly ends. My car is red and I was going to get red LCA's... but if the polished ones are viewable from the rear, I think I can spend some extra $$$ if it looks badass.

Phantomhalo

All the boost!
Established Member
Yeah, depending on your rims they should show thru nicely. I would get what you want not just something to check a box, if that makes sense.

MastaAce03

Established Member
I have Steeda billet LCAs. You can definitely see them. They look great and work just as well. Steeda usually has discounts as well. Don't forget the relocation brackets if your car is lowered.

1st usa car

Established Member
I have Steeda billet LCAs. You can definitely see them. They look great and work just as well. Steeda usually has discounts as well. Don't forget the relocation brackets if your car is lowered.
Thanks for that feedback -- Are they most viewable thru the wheels or the rear?

1st usa car

Established Member
Through the wheels, unless you have the relocation bracket in which case you can see the bracket from the rear.

All weekend --I was looking 4 mustang rearends - Not much to see from the rear- I decided to save some $$ and get red ones--- it will match everything. Maybe I can Use the extra $$$ for some swaybars.

Users who are viewing this thread