Lca Relocation brackets

Squamishcoyote

Wheel Hoppin
Established Member
I just got my relo's in and noticed a small cut on one side, looks like its not supposed to be there and could potentially cause a crack to form over time

47ED07DC-39F0-483E-A710-79979DE6297D-2658-000003B0C763CE41.jpg

If anybody that has the BMR's could chime in and let me know it would be appreciated

89 5.0

Established Member
I have bmr relo brackets but didn't notice those..... Id say call up bmr man.

Ron Mexico

Deploying SVT Poster
Established Member
it looks like it's cut where the metal on that side was bent. a little jb weld maybe?

ModularSpeed

Suspension Guru
Established Member
What you have pictured will not cause any negative effects in terms of strength.

Install them and go get some traction!

WHSTLR

TRAKDAY
Established Member
I would call BMR and speak directly to them. It shouldn't be any issue to send you a new set. I wouldn't risk the damage it can cause if it fails one day.

StevenStarke

Fast/Reliable/Cheap pick2
Established Member
Why would you post this on a forum instead of contacting them first? When I buy anything, be it mcdonalds, or an ipod, or clothing, I will contact where I bought said item from first and only if they are unavailable I will look to the internet for assistance.

Squamishcoyote

Wheel Hoppin
Established Member
Why would you post this on a forum instead of contacting them first? When I buy anything, be it mcdonalds, or an ipod, or clothing, I will contact where I bought said item from first and only if they are unavailable I will look to the internet for assistance.

4 phone calls between day before yesterday and today, couldn't get through. And everyone is always on here and willing to help so I figured I'd get a quick response

Users who are viewing this thread