LCA/Relocation Bracket Help(Pics)

98expo

Established Member
So I finished installing the BBR relocation Brackets, their Billet LCA's, and Eibach Prokit. Now BBR said to put the control arm in the middle hole and I did. Upon dropping the car I noticed they were at an angle.

I did some searching and from what I found they are supposed to be near parallel with the ground. As you can see mine are not:

IMAG0808.jpg

Here is a shot of where I installed them... Middle hole.

IMAG0821.jpg

I tried tonight to put the drivers side into the top hole. But, the with the relocation bracket in place the control arm was hitting the factory bracket and I was about .125" off. Nothing I did would align it... Nothing. So am I correct in wanting it to be near parallel with the ground?

I do not want to weld these in until I get this figured out.

Thanks in advance!

Proto

EpicProto
Established Member
You want the arms angled, with the lower point on the axle. This gives the geometry "anti-squat" characteristic. For every action there's an equal and opposite reaction right? So now when the axle propels the car forward it pushes up against the body as the weight of the body will drive the axle into the ground creating more traction. If the angle is the opposit way it will create a "pro-squat" geometry which is no bueno. Parallel will give neither a pro or anti squat. Keep it anti which would be the middle hole (slightly) or the bottom hole for drag racing (aggresive)

I have CHE's which only has one mounting position and its extremely aggresive. DD with no problems

Sent from my huge ass SAMSUNG NOTE using tapatalk 2

Last edited:

s174

trooper speed
Established Member
Slightly down in the back or level is what I've been told, and in your pic they look like mine.

fullboogie

Established Member
Parallel for stockish setup. Lower in the rear to raise instant center and plant the tires.

Users who are viewing this thread