Layed a nasty nasty on a ricey(s)

LogiWorld123

Established Member
drivin home from work, when suddenly i see these bright blue headlights in my rear view mirror. he starts tail gating me so i brake check him. he swerves, and tries to pass. I speed up accordingly, blocking him back in. he swerves behind, then tail gates VERY close. at this time i am gettin pissed, so i throw my mcdonalds cup out the window. :) i think i hit him, cuz he slowed down. then i get on my exit ramp, and guess who is on my ass?
i speed up to 65 (note that the exit ramp yellow speed limit is 35) get into my own lane, and set the cruise control. he comes sliding out of the ramp, almost wrecking, and his tires squealing. tries to pull up next to me. i speed up. i hear this bahhhh noise (not sure how else to describe it) and he is dead even with me. starts cussin me out, tries to throw change at my car... i give him the finger and drop it into 3rd, blowing his ass away. he follows behind me still! we get off the highway, and onto a cross street. there is a light each and every mile. (gotta love oklahoma city grid lines) first light, he starts yelling and screaming calling me a dickhead and what not. once again i flip him off and just leave him crawling at the light.

next light....he rolls up his windows, and i hear his AC turn off. uh oh he is gettin serious. i call my friend with my cell and kick his ass once again out of the light (not too easy driving a standard with a cell phone in hand, but it REALLY pissed him off)

3rd and final light....
we are lined up, and i see those familar blue lights again. its another honda! cept he has biiig ol wheels and a front fascia that just eats up the air and with a wing that could provide lift to a 737... i rev at both of em, and i hear a bahhhhhhh <bah bah> as the backpressure in their systems goes to non existent. light hits green.. i make one of the best starts in my car i had ever done, hit 3rd gear, and give them the SVT badge of ass kicking: three brake taps. i see both of them FLYby in a top speed contest. Low and behold, deja vu.. Oklahoma City's finest, in their finest hour, also blow past me (two cars) lights and sirens wailing, pull over the offenders.

why they blew past me: easy answer. i only broke one law (unofficial speed contest) but they had two (blue lights, illegal speed contest)

God I love my car.

foreverford

Established Member
Nice kill(s):D and he kept coming back for more. lol
i see both of them FLYby in a top speed contest. Low and behold, deja vu.. Oklahoma City's finest, in their finest hour, also blow past me (two cars) lights and sirens wailing, pull over the offenders.
Thats what those ricers get for the fly-by.:D Good job, rice eat-in.:rolling:

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Originally posted by Scoriox
so i throw my mcdonalds cup out the window. :) i think i hit him, cuz he slowed down.

Three inch ball bearing work much better. :D :cool:

Good kills for a go cart. ;)

Wildpony

Established Member
Originally posted by Scoriox
[
. i only broke one law (unofficial speed contest) but they had two (blue lights, illegal speed contest)

God I love my car. [/B]

In Ohio throwing a Micky-D's cup out your window will get you a $500. "tax" :rolling: Nice Kill though-gotta put those cars in their place.

manystangs

SVT Poster
Established Member
I call bs, oh wait wrong board for that.. Hey nice kill any time a ricer can go down I'm up for hearing that. keep up the good work:007::

SlowLNF

Established Member
Good kill, although I'm sure it took little effort. I'm also assuming the friend you called just happened to be one of those 2 officers?

If someone threw change at my car it may be the last thing they ever did with that car.

whipplecharged0

Established Member
hey now you guys chill. i went way back in time to see what type of cars you guys use to race on a regular basis but the ricers still pretty much ruled the kill section.

RedDemon91

Established Member
hey now you guys chill. i went way back in time to see what type of cars you guys use to race on a regular basis but the ricers still pretty much ruled the kill section.

You do realize that reviving a dead thread is an infraction and possible ban right?

Users who are viewing this thread