Launch Control and Weight

kent1

Established Member
How much does the 2013 GT 500 weight without any options? Also is the launch control standard equipment or is it an ordered option and what package does it come with if applicable. Your assistance is appreciated.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
No one knows yet. The build sheets aren't out yet. Anything else you hear will be purely speculation.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
the only released number has been 3850lbs, and generally ford has released the heaviest number for the GT500. with the 2011 coming in "officially" at 3820lbs in heaviest form and 3750lbs at its lightest(with the SVT performance pack), 3780lbs would be a good estimate for the lowest weight 2013 based on the "official" 3850lb weight.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
As stated above, the launch control system, as well as the 19&20" wheels with their supercar rubber are standard this year.

Not to hijack, but I thought I read somewhere that Recaros came with the performance package this year. I guess anything about that would be purely speculation as well, just curious if anyone else read that.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
i thought launch control was an option, standard makes it so much better not that i would use it much. I also could of swore the recaros were part of one the packages

Users who are viewing this thread