latest tunes results.

Shadowgray03

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Here is a small vid of last dyno pull. It was done on a superflow using dynoject correction factor, shop said everyone always wants dynojet numbers so thats how they have it set up. A/F still isnt as flat as I want it but its safe. I beleive the dip in the graph was some wheel spin on the rollers.

Right click save as please

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
nice ... so what were the final numbers?

thanks,
Crowley

coleman

Established Member
Shadowgray03, I wonder what that would be on a true DynoJet?
I don't even know where to begin on how to compare that to our dyno graphs... :shrug:

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
looks like about 630rwhp and 580rwtq correct? Are you still running 17psi? Can you post the a/f?

Shadowgray03

Snake Charmer
Established Member
RWHP hit 638, TQ was close. Still at 17psi with a diabloe hip directly from Patrick. A/F (if I remember correct started at 12.1:1 or so and dipped into dep 11's and then started back up around 5500rpm or so where it peaked at approx 12:1. Not nearly as flat as I want it but working with stock inj still.

Last edited:

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
thats really good numbers shadowgray. I think thats the most I have seen for 17psi. Although your a/f isn't straight, if its 12.1 and under thats perfect, the car must be a blast to drive. Now you can try out those cams!

Shadowgray03

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Originally posted by KevinJKD
thats really good numbers shadowgray. I think thats the most I have seen for 17psi. Although your a/f isn't straight, if its 12.1 and under thats perfect, the car must be a blast to drive. Now you can try out those cams!
Yea, I just dont know if I trust the dynojet conversion factor. I had them do a pull without it but the graph was all messed up. The live readout hit 540rwhp on pure superflow, assuming an approx 10% loss that should put me at apprx 600rwhp on a dynojet.

Shadowgray03

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Originally posted by Sonic Blue MN
Was the dyno done in MN. How much?
Yes, it was done at RJR motorsports in whitebear, Iusually goto elite motorsports though.

Originally posted by 03BlownSnake
Whats with the dip in the mid section of the RPM range? seems to drop off then go back up
tires spun on rollers at the dip in graph.

Users who are viewing this thread