Latemodelrestoration write up

wnt2gofst

Banned
If you have latemodel on FB check it out they did a thing for my car today. :banana::beer::rockon:

latemodel.jpg

Paulinator

Established Member
every time i call that place to ask if they have a part, if its not on their website they have no clue what it is or where to get it... so after the 4th attempt to do business with them i gave up.

wnt2gofst

Banned
every time i call that place to ask if they have a part, if its not on their website they have no clue what it is or where to get it... so after the 4th attempt to do business with them i gave up.
Crazy they always seem to know what i want or seem to have it. Hell some guy came in while I was there and I think bought every part to build a new fox body. But can't please everyone.

Last edited:

Paulinator

Established Member
Crazy they always seem to know what i want or seem to have it. Hell some guy came in while I was there and I think bought every part to build a new fox body. But can't please everyone.

called and asked if they had or knew where i could get a gasket for a 2001 mustang Bullitt intake, the person on the phone didnt know the bullitt used a different intake manifold...

i called back a month later looking for an alternator bracket and alternator, and once again the man on the phone knew nothing of the sort for a bullitt intake.

i dont mind paying extra to go through a local vendor, but when i throw them a bone even giving them part numbers they are not interested in putting for the effort of locating the part.

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
Thats a cool pic Brad, didnt even know you were leaving till Tony told me. Take it easy bud and hope things go well at the new location..(its Garlen btw)

RedfireSVT

Established Member
called and asked if they had or knew where i could get a gasket for a 2001 mustang Bullitt intake, the person on the phone didnt know the bullitt used a different intake manifold...

i called back a month later looking for an alternator bracket and alternator, and once again the man on the phone knew nothing of the sort for a bullitt intake.

i dont mind paying extra to go through a local vendor, but when i throw them a bone even giving them part numbers they are not interested in putting for the effort of locating the part.

hey paul,
i'm sorry you had a bad experience with us in the past. unfortunately, alot of the parts for the bullitt we simply aren't going to carry or even be able to get. personally i love the 01' bullitt and a good friend of mine had a green one back when they came out and i have wanted one ever since! so i've been under the hood of those cars several times and even i would be unsure of all the differences from say a standard gt. now, do i know the intake is different? of course. but for a sales guy that has never looked under the hood of a bullitt the differences may not be obvious and he may not have all the answers or at the very least he is going to be a little unsure. we rely on our website because it is real time and it should list every part we carry, so it is a valuable tool for our sales guys and customers alike. that being said we will do almost anything for our customers and we certainly don't want to lose you as a customer. so if you are looking for something and it's a part i can get, i'll get it for you even if it's something we don't normally carry! so the next time you are looking for a part just send me a pm directly and i will personally look into it for you and if i can get it, i certainly will. let me know if you need anything! -tony.

wnt2gofst

Banned
Car looks sick Brad! It was good seeing you again.

Thats a cool pic Brad, didnt even know you were leaving till Tony told me. Take it easy bud and hope things go well at the new location..(its Garlen btw)
Thanks guys. Hopefully I find some cool guys to hang out with in GA. Car seen here in Central Texas is great. From what here not so much in Columbus GA.And Garlen I heard you got the new Boss. I seen the GHG Gt sitting at Automax. Jeff told me you got the Boss. He had to go pick it up..LOL.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread