Late nite out/chick with Terminator

sicfast

Established Member
:pepper: Long story short, I have a bit of a late night out with a friend of mine at a local bar. As we leave I run into a chick I vaguely remember (good with faces, not names) as i'm leaving she waves and I go up talk to her yadda, yadda, boring convo....bla bla bla....... well turns out she has a terminator! Quickly I asked her if she was pullied and she said "yes I have a billetflow." I'm sure we all know the question I asked immediately afterwards. Suffice to say she didn't know the size, but said it was the smallest. I told her I had an 8lb lower with supporting mods and she gave me her number to "have some fun"!!! What do you all think? BTW if this comes to fruition, IT'S GOING TO BE ON VIDEO!

firebird1999us

Established Member
:pepper: Long story short, I have a bit of a late night out with a friend of mine at a local bar. As we leave I run into a chick I vaguely remember (good with faces, not names) as i'm leaving she waves and I go up talk to her yadda, yadda, boring convo....bla bla bla....... well turns out she has a terminator! Quickly I asked her if she was pullied and she said "yes I have a billetflow." I'm sure we all know the question I asked immediately afterwards. Suffice to say she didn't know the size, but said it was the smallest. I told her I had an 8lb lower with supporting mods and she gave me her number to "have some fun"!!! What do you all think? BTW if this comes to fruition, IT'S GOING TO BE ON VIDEO!

So did your cars have sex:shrug:

ModularFan

Established Member

That's ashame, :lol:

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
I call it a drivers race. With your tq you will have to pedal off the line. If you hook you're golden. Then again if you lose, you still might win........

Ironhand

Banned
Id give her a call come Friday or Saturday to see if she is down for some fun and do alittle running. Then maybe dinner and you can take it from there. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread