Last Try: FS- 03 TR COBRA (New Price)!

MachitRockit

Super SVT Poster
Established Member
The car is a 2003 has 50,2XX miles. runs perfect, babied, never beat on, garuge kept, Rare cobra due to the light gray swade in the middle of seats. No Problems, small rock chips in front bumper.. Only made 3 passes at the track (MMP) best of 12.8 (Taking off very easy on it).

Car is mostly stock, but does have. (Never pullied or had S/C off)
- Pypes Performance O/R X, 3in Magnaflow C/B, 4in rolled Tips. (sounds sweet! NO Raspy)
- K&N Cone filter
- 18in FR500'S (black centers DeepDish in back)
- 305 nt555r's on back, 275 vtread rapters up front
- B&M Shortthro Shifter
- Steeda Clutch Adjuster Kit
- Tint, 10% back.. 20% front

Asking $24.5K pretty FIRM on that but dont be scard to Make Me an Offer.
Reson For Selling I want a diffrent Color, or maybe a lightning.

If intrested PM me or Call 870-316-2916 anytime. Hope to hear from someone! Some Pics Below, I have tons!

( As You can tell this car is very well taken care of im a perfectionist So please No Low ball offers. )

Thanks, Aaron J. Childress.

Last edited:

INEEDATERMI

Established Member
BUMP!! For a immaculant TR Cobra. Aaron is up front and honest. Still havent found my DSG. I guess we are looking for the same color.

supertau

Established Member
Bump!! I will say that Aaron has a beautiful car that is well taken care of and I have seen this car in person. If I had the money I would jump on it in a heart beat. You won't find many like this!

MachitRockit

Super SVT Poster
Established Member
Thanks Alot Guys, and sorry the vids didnt turn out any better they were filmed with a cell phone, g/f had the camara at the time. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread