Last test and tune at Texas Motorplex

03_silver_coupe

Established Member
It turned out to be a very nice day. There was hardly any people there. I got to run my car a few times. There were a couple of cars out there yanking the wheels. The Jyro car was out there. Very nice. I am going to try and attach a few pictures. I hope it goes through. I am also go to attach my new best E.T. I was very happy. I think the scale wasn't working properly. My car weighed in at just under 3300 lbs with me in it. I don't believe that is correct.

03_silver_coupe

Established Member
I was very excited about this run. The car is still stock and my sixty foot sucked but I :burn: them (ford Tempo) Nice Kill, Huh?:beer:

Jerryk

Halfshaft abuser
Established Member
A Ford Tempo ran 15.4 at 94mph in the 1/4?? THAT IS impressive!

Good driving nice times!

Jerry

DD2000GT

VNMS 13
Established Member
Awesome trap speed, I could never get above 111.46 with 11 runs. I did, however, just edge you out on the 1/4 time though. And I pulled a 2.03 60' time. You have one strong car there.

Elapidae

Festively Plump
Established Member
Nice runs. I told you you'd be in the 12's on the next run. A friend of mine went to the track and was telling me about your car. Very Cool :thumbsup:

Congrats :beer:

03_silver_coupe

Established Member
Thanks. I only got into the 12's once. The rest were 13.058 and other low 13's. My worst was a 13.214 because I missed 4th gear. I really hate the wheel hop.

Users who are viewing this thread