Last run for the season!

etony89

Established Member
So I took my car to the track for probably the last time for the season. Please let me know what you think of the times. I will also list my mods because some have changed from what my sig says. I will also post up some videos when i get them on the computer.

03 Cobra: 2.93 Upper Pulley, 6lb Crank Pulley (18 psi :rockon:), 3.5 Alternator Pulley, All Idler Pulleys, K&N Air Filter, C&L Intake Tube, BBK Twin 65mm Throttle Body, Lightning Force Performance Heat Exchanger, SCT2400 Air Flow Sensor, Spec Stage 3+ Clutch Kit, MGW Short Shifter, Magnaflow Catless X Pipe, Flowmaster Super 40 Series Catback With Dumps, SRA Swap Stock From 02 Gt With 3.27s, Eibach Sportline Springs, Full Length Subframe Connectors, Aluminum Driveshaft, Hoosier 315/35/17 DRs At 15 PSI.

I made the passes with a full tank of gas, no rear seats, and a gutted trunk besides the system which is a single 12 and a smaller amp. Here are the times. The dyno numbers are 434 hp and 494 tq. Just a real slight tune on a predator but enough to get by. My launch was at around 3k and spinning. Please let me know what you think of the time.

60' - 1.779
1/8 - 7.565
MPH - 95.97
1/4 - 11.654
MPH - 120.59

Snkbyte

I'm the cream of the crop
Established Member
Get a set of 3.73's in the rear end and you will drop that time a ton. Great time for your power output and 3.27's for sure.

etony89

Established Member
thanks man. i will be doing some work to the rearend, rebuilding my tranny, putting my ported blower on and getting tuned this winter so it will be ready for the track. it will be pretty fun though.

Users who are viewing this thread