Last Nights Kill

VintagePorscheG

Old School SVT Poster
Established Member
There is a kid in the town where I live who drives a black on black Z28 with aftermarket pipes. He has his headlights and tail lights blacked out and custom plates that say 'Z MUSCLE'

I got behind him last night and followed him until he decided to run.

He turned right from a stop sign and squealed his tires. So I took off after him. I was on him in no time and he couldn't get away. I wouldn't say my car was even breathing hard either... Traffic in the on comming lane kept me from passing and there was traffic up ahead. We were both very clear on the point that given room I could have easily passed him. So being nearly 40 and having proved my point I disengaged the boggie with only a confirmed radar lock and saved his mother from grieving the loss of her son...

He knew that I had spared him... thats all I wanted.

agbulit

Established Member
I disengaged the boggie with only a confirmed radar lock and saved his mother from grieving the loss of her son...

interesting choice of words....i still would have liked to hear about the close-aboard pass and post merge flow.....maybe next time. :thumbsup:

Jerryk

Halfshaft abuser
Established Member
Nice kill, 40mph though I bet the kid comes back and said he wasn't trying.. 40mph is kinda low though? Sidebar discussion: 5th seat belt: what vehicle did you get that lapbelt out of? Taures? What year and what color?

VintagePorscheG

Old School SVT Poster
Established Member
40 mph? No I am ALMOST 40 years old.... (old enough to know better.... lol )

Seat belt came from JC Whitney online... it was the black one with the red button... looks stock...

I think it cost about 20 bucks. check my www site for pics.

go to the cobra page, then pics of the car link....

Users who are viewing this thread