Last minute Commerce run!

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
Very last minute planning: me and a couple of friends are going up to Commerce, GA tonight to Atlanta Dragway to hopefully do a couple of runs, if it's not too crowded! Just seeing if anyone from on here was going or is wanting to join us... just let me know... :banana:

Neverbdonegt

Established Member
Good luck you're going to need it. They don't prep the track so it sucks ass!! Have fun spinning down the track and try to stay out of the wall!!

sneakysnake03

SVT
Established Member
A buddy and I went today for the heavy car shoot out and the track was pretty good. Met a guy with a 2013 that was there last night and he said he saw an 03 cobra break an axle on last night so the track must have not been to bad. However thats why I didnt go last night the dew would have just made the track slippery when the sun went down.

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
If I read this earlier I'd drive out. Have fun out there. Good luck!

Hey there! Yeah, you would've had fun! There were barely any cars there and I got in 7 runs, and I even took a long break to feed my belly haha! Track was good, my tires however were not.

Good luck you're going to need it. They don't prep the track so it sucks ass!! Have fun spinning down the track and try to stay out of the wall!!

Others were hooking up great! But my crappy, POS street tires were not. I did spin all the way literally through 3rd on one run. Now I just need to get some tires and mount them on my old, stock rims. No wall for me that night.

Howd it go?

Hey Matt! It was a lot of fun, even if I spun 3/4 of the time haha! Some nice cars out there and my buddy with his tbss finally got down to a 13.7 on crappy street tires after his tune/intake.

A buddy and I went today for the heavy car shoot out and the track was pretty good. Met a guy with a 2013 that was there last night and he said he saw an 03 cobra break an axle on last night so the track must have not been to bad. However thats why I didnt go last night the dew would have just made the track slippery when the sun went down.

I didn't see another 03 cobra that night :shrug: but yeah, track wasn't that bad.

What did you run Robbie??

What's up, Aaron! Did you ever get your BAB cobra fixed and running right with Nathan?? The quickest I ran that night was a 12.9 :rollseyes
It just makes me want tires that much more now for the next season. Oh well. I still had a great time and met some good people.

rancid

Established Member
Damn, wish I would have read this as i've been wanting to hit up the track for awhile now.

Anyone planning on heading out there over the next couple of weekends?

Users who are viewing this thread