Last Diablo question I promise!

Freedom

Established Member
I know I have been a pain in the arse, but give me a chance here, did a search and couldnt find the info I was looking for, the Diablo Predator stock tune worth doing? Is it lean like the pulley tune? I have the pulley and stuff I just dont want to install until I can get a custom tune from RWTD.....I am scared of blowing up my truck :p

Scuba-Matt

Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
Established Member
Do you mean the performance tune?
If so you still need to take out some timing( retard ) Start with -5
Add fuel ( richer ) start with +5
Try it if you hear detonatoin add more fuel and take out more timing

Traumatized

..but it's just a truck..
Established Member
Dont mess with it! Wait until you can get the custom tune, I say the little extra wait is worth not messing up anything - even with taking fuel and timing, etc, etc.....

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Freedom said:
I know I have been a pain in the arse, but give me a chance here, did a search and couldnt find the info I was looking for, the Diablo Predator stock tune worth doing? Is it lean like the pulley tune? I have the pulley and stuff I just dont want to install until I can get a custom tune from RWTD.....I am scared of blowing up my truck :p

I'm running a 6lb lower with the Predator pulley tune and pulled 405 RWHP on the dyno today. All you have to do is pull 2 or 3 degrees of timing and add some fuel. Then when you get some time and $$$ go for a true dynotune.

Users who are viewing this thread