Last cruise of the season for me

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
I feel for you northern guys who have to put their cars away. It’s just getting into driving season for us down south. I absolutely love your car. I would Just sit with it in the garage if I couldn’t drive it.

MG0h3

Established Member
Haha yep! Almost party time!

I need to get an air conditioned garage. I have some parts to throw on but don’t want the car down for weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

DutyCalls

Established Member
feel for you northern guys w have to put their cars away. It’s just getting into driving season for us down south. I absolutely love your car. I would Just sit with it in the garage if I couldn’t drive it.
feel for you northern guys who have to put their cars away. It’s just getting into driving season for us down south. I absolutely love your car. I would Just sit with it in the garage if I couldn’t drive it.
aha yep! Almost party time!

I need to get an air conditioned garage. I have some parts to throw on but don’t want the car down for weeks.

DutyCalls

Established Member
I feel for you northern guys who have to put their cars away. It’s just getting into driving season for us down south. I absolutely love your car. I would Just sit with it in the garage if I couldn’t drive it.
Haha yep! Almost party time!

It sucks for sure, but nothing is better than the first drive in the spring time. I cut my insurance down to the basics for storage so the insurance savings go into mod money....and I have lots of time to do them with the car parked from november till may.

SVT Adam

Established Member
Insurance comes off mine 11/1 as well. Im in Michigan and have been enjoying some back-roads driving lately with the awesome fall weather. It's definitely not ideal to park a car all winter, but I personally love gathering up bigger parts throughout the year and taking the winter to slowly work on it and not have the car down during the spring & summer. That first late winter/early spring drive is always epic
f1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread