last chance to get kocky Terminator/L/Ford shirts...

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
at 40% off... :) (40% off ends at the end of this month...)

In addition to the several terminator and other SVT shirts, we got some new stuff we just put up on the site within the last week or so...

Our website: www.kockyproducts.com

our NEW 'L' shirt..
shirt80.jpg

(old) 'L' shirt...
shirt34.jpg

our WHINER shirt(we've sold out of these shirts 3 times since we came out with it in early decemeber so far...) (just got another shipment in.... :rockon: )

230354.jpg

New stuff...

230353.jpg

(couple new KIDS shirts too...)
229099.jpg

228829.jpg

& hats....
228875.jpg

228832.jpg

228830.jpg

228825.jpg

Hoods...
211095.jpg

212044.jpg

Also, we might (if the response is positive...) do a Terminator version (maybe even a GT?) of this shirt
shirt82.jpg

but have it say:
THE LITTLE V8ENGINE...

we now have over 100 unique shirt and apparel designs. Our shirts are ALL 6.5oz cotton T's (which means they are a THICK, EXCELLENT QUALITY t (with a nice, THICK collar that wont stretch out)) and we only use the BEST uv inks and screens... (double hits on most colors of ink so they will last years.)

Thanks again!

Last edited:

noahdr

Established Member
You have a PM!!!!
I'll be ordering me some I know that..
The hoodies I ordered a while back were of EXCELLENT quality!!

Last edited:

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Also, the 40% off is with our "pick 3" sale... (1 or 2 shirts they are 25% off... 3 and above they are 40% off. Sorry for the confusion...)

Mystical'96

Established Member
Order placed but I kept getting a message saying "the item is not available, please try a different color and/or size. Thank you!". Is that normal?

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Order placed but I kept getting a message saying "the item is not available, please try a different color and/or size. Thank you!". Is that normal?

Sounds like we are out and your order is not going through... tell me or shoot me a PM of what design/size/color you are after and I will check and see if we have it...

Thanks!!

Keith

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
we've had several requests, and we are going to run this "PICK3" sale a bit longer. Thanks all.

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Due to overwhelming popularity, we are still running the "pick3" sale... :D (pickins are slim right now... but we expect to have levels restocked shortly...) (but the sale will end before the new shirts get here, so stock up what you can. :beer: )

Thanks again everyone!

Keith & Richard

Users who are viewing this thread