last chance to get kocky Terminator/L/Ford shirts...

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
at 40% off... :) (40% off ends at the end of this month...)

In addition to the several terminator and other SVT shirts, we got some new stuff we just put up on the site within the last week or so...

Our website: www.kockyproducts.com

our WHINER shirt(we've sold out of these shirts 3 times since we came out with it in early decemeber so far...) (just got another shipment in.... :rockon: )

230354.jpg

New stuff...

230353.jpg

shirt80.jpg

(couple new KIDS shirts too...)
229099.jpg

228829.jpg

& hats....
228875.jpg

228832.jpg

228830.jpg

228825.jpg

Hoods...
211095.jpg

212044.jpg

Also, we might (if the response is positive...) do a Terminator version (maybe even a GT?) of this shirt
shirt82.jpg

but have it say:
THE LITTLE V8ENGINE...

we now have over 100 unique shirt and apparel designs. Our shirts are ALL 6.5oz cotton T's (which means they are a THICK, EXCELLENT QUALITY t (with a nice, THICK collar that wont stretch out)) and we only use the BEST uv inks and screens... (double hits on most colors of ink so they will last years.)

Thanks again!

Last edited:

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
also, the 40% off is with our "pick 3" sale... (1 or 2 shirts they are 25% off... 3 and above they are 40% off.) Sorry for the confusion, and thanks everyone!

romi

Established Member
Just ordered 3, up to 7 total now. Great deals:banana: and the sale is still on:beer:. Keep the great shirts coming Keith.

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Just ordered 3, up to 7 total now. Great deals:banana: and the sale is still on:beer:. Keep the great shirts coming Keith.
Thanks for the repeat business!

aw man, i guess you are out of White LG FWD sucks shirts. let me know if you get some in.
Keep checking the site, we'll be reordering some before long.

i'd be on this if the hoodies were offered in the sale...
Wish we could, but the hoodies are WAY expensive.

awesome, just ordered me a shirt!!!!! Can't wait to get it
Thanks!

romi

Established Member
Is there any chance you might be doing some toddler or infant terminator shirts? All I could find is the kids ricer shirt. But something a little more detailed would be cool.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
My brother got me the 'if you can't hear it whine' shirt for Christmas, and it is killer!

duelcobras

ssssvt
Established Member
I was very impressed with the customer service. I ordered three shirts, two were not in stock. Keith E-mailed me to let me now of the problem and gave me options for my order.
After having problems with other companys in the past, this was a breath of fresh air.

Thanks again Keith. Keep up the good work.

Users who are viewing this thread