Last 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon Rolls Off Assembly Line - Video

trev0006

Established Member

The last 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon, assembled at the FCA US Brampton Assembly Plant (Ontario, Canada), rolled off the line today in the first step toward making horsepower history at the June 20-23 Barrett-Jackson Northeast Auction. The limited-production, world record-setting 2018 Demon and the last 2017 Dodge Viper hand-built American supercar will be auctioned as a pair in “The Ultimate Last Chance” end-of-an-era offer with 100 percent of the hammer proceeds from the sale going to the United Way.

After leaving the Brampton plant, the last 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon will travel to an upfit center for its final stages of assembly, which includes adding a hand-painted exclusive Viper Red exterior color, 18-inch aluminum wheels, 18-inch Demon drag radial tires, Demon vehicle badging and a one-of-a-kind VIN instrument panel badging.

Production of the Challenger SRT Demon was limited to one model year and 3,300 units.

SirShaun

Established Member
That looked way too easy for $85k. Holy crap, I want to churn out 3000 of those at $85k a pop. Dodge just made $255 million dollars on Demons.

Well minus $85k because of a good cause. I gotta quit putting shit into perspective.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
I've watched a lot of vehicle assembly line videos, and a common theme I've noticed across all the brands is that there are a lot of women working on vehicle assembly. I wonder if the manufacturers plan it that way.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
So now the Hellcat will have all the shit the Demon had. I hope it goes on a diet.

bigja01cobra

Established Member
I've watched a lot of vehicle assembly line videos, and a common theme I've noticed across all the brands is that there are a lot of women working on vehicle assembly. I wonder if the manufacturers plan it that way.

Women are proven to be better assemblers as they are more detail oriented. Statistics in our facilities with machining and assembly show women are more efficient then men at production and less likely to quality issues...

Never_Enough

Established Member
Women are proven to be better assemblers as they are more detail oriented. Statistics in our facilities with machining and assembly show women are more efficient then men at production and less likely to quality issues...
Pay them less!

/sarcasm

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member

I know women are [typically] more detail oriented, and that's exactly what I figured. All those perfect stitches you see in high end cars? They were sewn by women. It just goes to show that women can do some damned good work, when they put their minds to it. The problem is getting them to put their minds to it! LOL j/k

Khan

BANNED STOCK BRAKE PADS GURU
Established Member
Getting released into the wild. Hopefully it doesn't get raped on the streets

Users who are viewing this thread