Las Vegas SVT's

Shoregtp

Established Member
Hey guys, even tho I own a GTP ive been on the SVT Board forever and a day. I love the Cobras and Lightnings. I just got my car shipped out here from NJ to Vegas, so if you guys ever meet up let me know. Id like to catch a meet as long as you dont mind a fellow domestic car...lol.

Greg

I'm in Las Vegas, there is not an SVT club that I know of, but you can go to silverstatestangs.com and that's the club I hang out with! The message board crashed today so it is on the fritz and they are trying to bring it back to life!

NJCOBRA10thA

Really thats my last mod.
Established Member
Im a fellow NJ guy but just going to Vegas in July for vacation with the family. If you all can think of anything really good to do I would appreciate it. I am up for a meet just not sure the rental Impala would be :)

I want to do the Andrettie experience but they don't run in July and August. Last trip I went to the range and rented a Desert Eagle .50 whoch was fun no renting at the range in NJ. I also took the family to see Tony N Tina's wedding which they loved. We got 2 free tickets for sitting through a timeshare sales pitch so it wasn't so bad.

I'd love to take them to Blue Man but that's like $400 bucks for a family of 4.

Last trip was Feb and saw a line of a bout a dozen of those new non Audio RS supercar or whatever it's called first looked like a cross between 350Z and Ferrari in front of Wynn. That was my only car excitement.

Dan

Users who are viewing this thread