Las Vegas Shops?

Arboc_tvs

Established Member
I was looking to get some work done on my Terminator, namely the Full Tilt Boogie IRS bushings and some FLSFC. I'm really new to the area so if you guys could reccomend a shop I would appreciate it. Thanks!

:beer:

jpk

Established Member
I'm looking for the same thing. I've thought of calling Shelby American, since they are located in Las Vegas, but I don't know if they will work on Terminators or use any parts by their own. Anyone else know anything about Voodoo Racing recommended above?

04gtblkvert

Established Member
I'm looking for the same thing. I've thought of calling Shelby American, since they are located in Las Vegas, but I don't know if they will work on Terminators or use any parts by their own. Anyone else know anything about Voodoo Racing recommended above?

I had Frank do my gt and now he works on my 03 cobra. If you need his number let me know and I will give him a heads up your going to call him. But hands down does the best work.

brad7131

The Spocker!
Established Member
Can someone send Franks number my way as well? I just PCSed out here a few months ago and have been looking for a shop. Someone mentioned Total Performance Engineering, but I've read some horror stories about them.

ArthurJGuy

Cinema Stang
Established Member
I don't have his number anymore.

I can tell you TPE are thieves, they parted out my friends C6Z and stole the motor that he paid them to build for it.

Users who are viewing this thread