Las Vegas nightclub suggestions

ROSENDO SANCHEZ

Established Member
My wife and I are going to Las Vegas for our anniversary this weekend and was looking for suggestions as to a good nightclub. We are staying at the Bellagio and naturally we were planning on going to "the bank" nightclub there at the hotel. Sunday night is when they have "industry nights" which was the night we were going to. After reading all the reviews I have been a little discouraged.

Anyone have any suggestions for a cool nightclub in Vegas? It would be either Saturday or Sunday this weekend.

Thanks in advance!:banana:

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
I've been there a few times and if you're truly looking for a night club and not just an upscale bar, my favorite is Studio 54 in the MGM Grand.

clbailey

Established Member
Stoneys if you'd rather pay 4 bucks a beer and hang out with country type folk. They have pool tables, beer pong, 2 bowling lanes, dance floor, hot easy women, darts, and douchebag bouncers.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Stoneys if you'd rather pay 4 bucks a beer and hang out with country type folk. They have pool tables, beer pong, 2 bowling lanes, dance floor, hot easy women, darts, and douchebag bouncers.

No.

Just.

No

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member

Yeah because everyone wants to go to Vegas to do the same shit they can do at any local bar/pub....

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
I think he only spins on Fridays, BUT he can get you guest list for Saturdays.

It's a great club with good music( though I haven't been there on a day he doesn't DJ)

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
How can we get on the guest list?

Just give him your first and last name, and any guests coming with you. I.E John Doe +1, etc

If you want to PM me names, I can text him. So you can be on it. ( In case he doesn't see this thread by then)

Users who are viewing this thread