Largest Nuke Ever...

Steeda30

Clearance Clarence
Established Member
That's crazy!

Oh yea, sounds like Tiff Needell is the narrator, didn't know he did anything else except drive/narrate on 5th Gear. :D

byeofcr

Established Member
pfff i got some m-80s more bad ass then that..

but no seriously, thats awesome, but it sucks at the same time..

Seancass

HELLACIOUS
Established Member
makes you wonder how many of those they made. and if you know anything about russia, makes you really wonder what happened to them. once the soviet union broke up, russians lost lots of important military stuff and they dont know where all of it is.

04torchred

Established Member
That is pretty cool, but I think some of that crap should be made illegal. Can do far more harm then good in the wrong hands plus it kinda effects everyone.

ghost96gt

Shoot to Thill
Established Member
yeah it should but even if it was illegal how are u gonna control them. Russia at that time was extremly dangerous you wouldnt just wanna rush in there. Tourture is illegal but almost everyone still does it.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
No fallout??? Gee, and people wonder why the cancer rates are going up. Wind can do some scary crap once it gets hold of radioactive particles.

trance_in_miami

Established Member
HISSMAN said:
No fallout??? Gee, and people wonder why the cancer rates are going up. Wind can do some scary crap once it gets hold of radioactive particles.

:whine: tHAT IS soME crzY sH* t . wAS THAT THE atomIC bOMB THAT WE HIT jAPAN WITH ?

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
No, that was most likely about 1,000 times or more greater than those two. I am not even sure if we have any nukes in the arsenal that week any more. At least not in the Ballistic missile arsenal we don't.

Users who are viewing this thread