Large GT500 Parts Sale

Onelfastlride

Established Member
Still have the long tubes for sale?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Funny, I paid for the headers & H pipe last night, (11/25/17) , and today he refunded my money and stated the hardware package says they are for a 2010 and he needs to check with AHR.

hostile500

Established Member
Funny, I paid for the headers & H pipe last night, (11/25/17) , and today he refunded my money and stated the hardware package says they are for a 2010 and he needs to check with AHR.

I will defend him on this. He messaged me back quickly and said that they were yours and he received your money. He was just waiting on shipping. He is still giving you first dibs on these. If he wasn't I would have pick them up as I'm local. Just give him some time to make sure he's not selling you something that won't work for you.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Onelfastlride

Established Member
I will defend him on this. He messaged me back quickly and said that they were yours and he received your money. He was just waiting on shipping. He is still giving you first dibs on these. If he wasn't I would have pick them up as I'm local. Just give him some time to make sure he's not selling you something that won't work for you.

Ok. Good to hear. See wait happens.

hostile500

Established Member
Waiting to see if they are for a 2011-2014 gt500 and he honors our deal.

The guy probably doesn't want to hold your money up while he's waiting to hear back. Sounds like a stand up guy to me. It's a lot of cash to be sitting in an account with out anything to show for it on your end. They will fit. The rest is between you guys. All I asked is if they were still available.

Onelfastlride

Established Member
The guy probably doesn't want to hold your money up while he's waiting to hear back. Sounds like a stand up guy to me. It's a lot of cash to be sitting in an account with out anything to show for it on your end. They will fit. The rest is between you guys. All I asked is if they were still available.

Yes, agreed. He is a stand up seller.

wreckit

Established Member
Elbow still available? Pm me your lowest price

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

03SB cobra

Established Member
bump last 3 items still for sale kooks mufflers bps ported inlet and IW 10% lower still brand new in box

Users who are viewing this thread