Laptop opinions?

Tylerc

Established Member

4a7191a

Established Member
ive always been a fan of toshiba laptops. im on my 3rd one and its 2 years old. ive never had a single problem out of any of them, other than getting out-dated.

FordGTGuy

Established Member
Mac Book Pro.

Done

He said may play games not never play games.

IMO build a desktop to game and if you want portability and mobility for searching the web pick up a good tablet. No matter what if you buy a laptop to game your going to get screwed compared to just building a desktop.

Last edited:

FordGTGuy

Established Member
Lol +1 hipster detected

0ef4c1b7f8339a31bbda4cb66bf3a0be.jpg

Planter

Banned

Once you go MAC.....you never go back. :banana:

FordGTGuy

Established Member
Going to replace my PC desktop with a Mac once it goes south, if it ever does.

:nonono:

Have no idea why people would blow money on a Mac, for the same price you can build a PC twice as powerful and still have money left over. I can completely understand if you just really like the OS but people who buy Macs because they think they are powerful blows my mind. Was pretty funny when in the newest Metal Gear Solid they boasted Apple but than come to find out the only Apple computer in the studio was owned by the lead and didn't take part in any development of the game.

Before anyone jumps my shit I'm not trying to say DELL doesn't overprice PCs because they do. I only recommend pre-built if you're buying a laptop if you want a gaming pc it's best to build yourself. Also $1000 is the least you are going to have to spend to build a decent gaming computer but it will run any modern game at high to max settings.

Last edited:

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
:nonono:

Have no idea why people would blow money on a Mac, for the same price you can build a PC twice as powerful and still have money left over. I can completely understand if you just really like the OS but people who buy Macs because they think they are powerful blows my mind. Was pretty funny when in the newest Metal Gear Solid they boasted Apple but than come to find out the only Apple computer in the studio was owned by the lead and didn't take part in any development of the game.

Before anyone jumps my shit I'm not trying to say DELL doesn't overprice PCs because they do. I only recommend pre-built if you're buying a laptop if you want a gaming pc it's best to build yourself. Also $1000 is the least you are going to have to spend to build a decent gaming computer but it will run any modern game at high to max settings.

yawn, it's my money, I'll waste it on what I want. :beer:

Panic661

Established Member
K before the tranny fight, the core I5 with the HD space seems like a good thing for you, a lot of HD space, great proc, tons of ram which won't ever be used. Head for the Acer. It's a laptop. Whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread