lane kiffin to 'sc?

Slow04Cobra

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
Actually, the vast majority of us do...

I don't personally know any SC fans, but the attitude over on the rivals main board seems to be different than yours. Most seem to be excited about the staff he is bringing in, but are disgusted that Kiffin is the lead man.

I'm sure after the initial shock of the hire, the SC fans will be just like the Tennessee fans were at this time last year: gung ho and apologizing for ever gaffe he makes. The guy can wake up and shit 3 secondary violations, so be forewarned. With all of that said, his staff is top notch and he can recruit lights out. Good luck with him; it just tickles my heart to see the Tennessee fans all bent out of shape. Now you need to schedule a home and home with them and beat them by 35!!!

l8nightsvt

Established Member
I don't personally know any SC fans, but the attitude over on the rivals main board seems to be different than yours. Most seem to be excited about the staff he is bringing in, but are disgusted that Kiffin is the lead man.

I'm sure after the initial shock of the hire, the SC fans will be just like the Tennessee fans were at this time last year: gung ho and apologizing for ever gaffe he makes. The guy can wake up and shit 3 secondary violations, so be forewarned. With all of that said, his staff is top notch and he can recruit lights out. Good luck with him; it just tickles my heart to see the Tennessee fans all bent out of shape. Now you need to schedule a home and home with them and beat them by 35!!!

I go to USC. When it was announced that Lane Kiffin, Monte Kiffin, and Orgeron were going to be the new coaching staff, I heard cheers and screaming from a block away with people playing "Life in the Fast Lane" all day. Trust me, the vast majority are excited. People posting on rivals are not USC fans, they are generally upset with what Lane Kiffin did not that he is our new coach. Monte Kiffin is one of the best defensive coordinators in the game, and Orgeron and Lane Kiffin are the best recruiters in the game. If we had Norm Chow too, I would have been speechless. There is literally nothing to be unhappy about as a USC fan right now. With the poor conditions he had at Tennessee he was 1 unlucky field goal block from beating the eventual national champion. At USC he will get better recruits, and better opportunities.

noahsark2012

4V 500rwhp club
Established Member
i lol'd at the inbreds out there in Knoxville rioting and burning shit, showed their true colors.

typical UT idiots.

g00se

I am Second
Established Member
I go to USC. When it was announced that Lane Kiffin, Monte Kiffin, and Orgeron were going to be the new coaching staff, I heard cheers and screaming from a block away with people playing "Life in the Fast Lane" all day. Trust me, the vast majority are excited. People posting on rivals are not USC fans, they are generally upset with what Lane Kiffin did not that he is our new coach. Monte Kiffin is one of the best defensive coordinators in the game, and Orgeron and Lane Kiffin are the best recruiters in the game. If we had Norm Chow too, I would have been speechless. There is literally nothing to be unhappy about as a USC fan right now. With the poor conditions he had at Tennessee he was 1 unlucky field goal block from beating the eventual national champion. At USC he will get better recruits, and better opportunities.

I'm a student here too, same thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread