Lane kiffin must die

White03vert

Slowbra
Established Member
Rocky Top you'll never be home sweet home to me

Eff you rocky top, go to hell Tennessee

Seriously though, this may be a good thing for the Vols; Kiffin was bound to have yall on probation soon. Go hire Chris Petersen and lets get the "Third Saturday in October" back on the forefront of college football.

I agree

Mika

Established Member
What makes you think that? Did you not watch their bowl game?

----------------
Now playing: Lynyrd Skynyrd - Simple Man
via FoxyTunes

I did. UGA still doesn't have a defensive coordinator, and I have a feeling that their D will be swiss cheese with few or no commits. Florida's iffy as well with Urban and his waffling. And now Tennessee with Lane gone. It's like the wheels have fallen off the SEC East. It's early to say that SC is a lock, but there's a good chance that they will sneak their way to the SEC CG.

I hope I'm wrong and that the Cocktail party will be the game that decides the East, but I'm saying there's a good chance.

Edit: FWIW, I do think that Tennessee is better off without Kiffin. It'd only be a matter of time 'til he got the program in trouble.

Mika

GraphicNature

Viewer Discretion Advised
Established Member
I never did like that beady eyed moron anyway... Tennessee is better off without him. He didn't bring anything to the table. I think Kiffin will do better at USC, he isn't a SEC coach. Florida has one of the best recruiting classes in all of college football so to say that South Carolina will win the East is a way out there....

97_blackcobra

03 cobra
Established Member
2 guys from the high school I graduated(Byrnes High, Duncan SC) were commited to UT one has already said he is not going now for sure....this is going hurt tenn in recruiting I would think....just sucks to be one of those eleven who started classes this week as an early enroll

Sammyboy

Established Member
I'll be the first to admit, he had a big mouth and he was a complete asshole.

But, dammit, all of the ****ing recruits he is pulling to usc, and the time and money he wasted over here.

noahsark2012

4V 500rwhp club
Established Member
I love it! I hope that your program never wins another game. ROLL TIDE!!

:thumbsup:

Rocky Top you'll never be home sweet home to me

Eff you rocky top, go to hell Tennessee

Seriously though, this may be a good thing for the Vols; Kiffin was bound to have yall on probation soon. Go hire Chris Petersen and lets get the "Third Saturday in October" back on the forefront of college football.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ur bittn

By the snake
Established Member
You cant blame TN for doing the opposite of what Al Davis said since he's the biggest **** up in the NFL.

In the last few years he has made some bad choices, He just got old. He needs to pass the hat!
Trophies.jpg

jip

Established Member
not safe for work-here you go trojans,something to look forward to

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4_bfJhKA8w"]YouTube- Lane Kiffin explains the armed robbery incident to AD Hamilton[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread