Lancaster SVTOA ?

Lugi 98 SVT

Established Member
Hey Rattlebox,
I have been a member of the Lancaster SVTOA Chapter for about a year and a half.
Great group of people and a lot of fun events.
Shows, racing, How to's with SVT Technicians, you name it.
Lots of guys with Cobras(my old ride), Some Lightnings and Focus's.
Come check it out!
Kory

tntcobra

Established Member
Yeah, that's us. Anyone within 50 miles of Lancaster with any Ford family vehicle or Ford performance interest is welcome to attend and join the SVTOA.
We hold events like the show you mentioned, we attend other area shows like the upcoming Fords @ Carlisle, but we also participate in performance driving events - drag racing, autocrosses, road racing, etc. Last year we hosted a novice performance driving school. If you really want to experience your SVT stop by and find out what we have to offer.

This year there will be two Regional On Track events close enough to attend (from SE PA). One at Summit Point and one at Virginia International Raceway. These are structured, well organized driver schools with run groups from beginner to advanced. You must be an SVTOA member to attend.

Last year we were at Beaverun. I put 190 track miles on my '96 at that event. Twice a lap over 110 mph (the '03 guys were hitting 125-140.) And, since the SVTOA is non-profit, the track events are cheap. That was $225 for 2 days at Beaverun.
Oh, the best thing is that there are local chapters of the SVTOA all over the country & Canada. They do this EVERYWHERE!!!

For more info on Lancaster, email [email protected] or national check out www.SVTOA.com.

Thanks for asking.

Tim Cahill
Director, Lancaster SVTOA

Users who are viewing this thread