Lamps...

Do you own one and how old are ya?

• Yup....i got one...and im over 25

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Yup....im a youngin and i got one :D

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whats a lava lamp? I want a fiber optic tree!

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

TwoValveKid

Uh oh.....
Established Member
As i look at my lava lamp this morning doing its thing...i was thining...im probly the only one under 25 with one...so lets see who has one :D :D :D :burn:

ssssnake

Established Member
Originally posted by harry gilbert
Well, I'm over 25 and know about lava lamps. Never owned one, and never wanted to.

Me too, Harry. But I did have a Wave. Too cool. :coolman:

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Well I got three of them. Have not set them up since I was in my townhouse over two years ago. Seems as soon as you move into a new house everything you own does not seem to work right, gotta get new crap. Now my beer mirrors are hanging out in the garage. Never thought about what the Mach would look like with a black light. I'll get on it right away!!!

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by ZincDude
Well I got three of them. Have not set them up since I was in my townhouse over two years ago. Seems as soon as you move into a new house everything you own does not seem to work right, gotta get new crap. Now my beer mirrors are hanging out in the garage. Never thought about what the Mach would look like with a black light. I'll get on it right away!!!
ummmm well ok greg gotta see it:coolman:

ssssnake

Established Member
Originally posted by ZincDude

Hey Greg, I learned this from my son - Woolite glows under a black light. He dipped his hands in Woolite and put them all over his wall. When the light was on, the hands glowed. Little $hit! I had cleaning to do when he left. Just haven't gotten the stuff off the ceiling.

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
I don't have a lava lamp any more.But I do have a Lightning globe or ball not sure what you call it but its cool:coolman:

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Originally posted by ssssnake
Hey Greg, I learned this from my son - Woolite glows under a black light. He dipped his hands in Woolite and put them all over his wall. When the light was on, the hands glowed. Little $hit! I had cleaning to do when he left. Just haven't gotten the stuff off the ceiling.
Wow make sure you keep him away from the spray paint then Mary!! I never new that about Woolite, pretty wild.:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread