Lame kill but great way to start off my day

wildaries83

Established Member
So some quick facts. I hardly ever race on the road, my car is incredibly way to loud to even think about it. However, everyone has that occasion. My car 2011 5.0 grabber blue, uca,lca, sways, koni shocks/struts, steeda springs, cervini side and back, street scene front, kooks headers, catted x pipe, steeda CAI, steeda shifter and bracket, Pro Dyno tuned 421rwhp, 406rwtq. Anyone lives near lower NC upper SC you probably know Pro Dyno. Some good guys there. Anyhow pulled out of housing developement to go to work and passed by a semi clean looking crx. Only thing I can tell he had was exhaust but you could hear a little whistle, pretty sure intake not turbo. If you know civics and crx, b16 engine swap and a turbo those things can be fast so I am not bashing on them at all. So I pass him and he does the get beside me stares at me keep jumping ahead slowing down and repeated. I dropped the car to 4th gear at 60 waited for traffic to open up. It did I jumped in right lane he proceded to follow and tried to stay on my tail. I downshifted into 3rd, took off, hit fourth and he was about 5 car lengths behind. I noticed at this point he literally stoped trying to stay up with me slowed down and got behind a 05 maroon gt. Like I said lame but when you been awake for an hour it is a good way to get the blood pumping :D

wildaries83

Established Member
Yes it is extrememly loud. Kooks headers and kooks catted x pipe. The cervini exhaust is much like Stainless works I believe it is. The mufflers are basically a straight through design. So in essence the thing just screams.

Users who are viewing this thread